1. MHL successfully defended the Body Corporate in an application to have:
- the AGM declared invalid for non-compliance with the required 21 days’ notice; and
- a chairperson’s decision to rule a motion out of order reversed.
2. MHL drafted submissions in an application for a Body Corporate Manager. The Adjudicator stated that the submissions were ‘certainly focussed, lucid and of assistance.’
3. MHL attended Griffith University’s National Strata Conference.
4. An adjudicator in the Commissioner’s office validated a complex motion drafted by MHL designed to settle an longstanding dispute with the caretaker which involved: termination of the current caretaking and letting agreement; a settlement amount being paid to the caretaker; entering into a new caretaking and letting agreement; and the raising of a special levy.